Cute eBay finds (Spring edition) ♡



Heres a little collection of some things that have been sitting in my wishlist on eBay! I own these shoes personally and I love them so much! They are a little stiff so make sure to wear socks with them! I also own the little banana lip balm and I love it! The cover actually comes out and I actually took all the product out and replaced it with vaseline because thats the only thing that really keeps my lips moisturized~ I just LOVED the idea of the little banana ♡ Im a sucker for packaging!

♥  Pink saddle shoes ♥ 
♥  Gudetama stress toy ♥ 
♥  Minnie key cover ♥ 
♥  Banana lip balm ♥ 
♥  Pink kitty bag ♥ 
♥  Sailor shirt ♥ 
♥  Floral denim skirt ♥ 




3 comments :

  1. This is extremely helpful info!! Very good work. Everything is very interesting to learn and easy to understood. Thank you for giving information

    happy thanksgiving funny

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is extremely helpful info!! Very good work. Everything is very interesting to learn and easy to understood. Thank you for giving information.
    sushi-cat2.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was very impressed by this post, this site has always been pleasant news. Thank you very much for such an interesting post. Keep working, great job! In my free time, I like play game: douchebagworkout2.org. What about you?

    ReplyDelete